Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
The glowiness of this watch makes me want to keep it. haha It's so hard to decide which one to keep!!!

·
Super Moderator
9,014 Posts
You are one creative Mofo! I love it! I need to get back into the groove

·
Registered
768 Posts
I think most photographers will agree that we are all pyros at heart. Wasn't too difficult to think of this concept. Fire is bad ass. Sonbol is badass. It was a match made in heaven.

No watches were hurt in the making of this image. :) More to come soon.

First of all great photo and second sonbol watch's look amazing especially this one i think its time to invest in a sonbol watch ;)

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Oh my my! These watches are gorgeous!! Photography work is top notch too! I think I'm bout to have to break open the piggy bank and score one of these.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Wow, thats just sick, as a creative director I have worked on my share of product photography and I can tell you the photo direction and execution in this shot is just A++. Great work.
Thanks Raw! Means a lot coming from you! I interned at Creative Alliance, ad agency for KFC, Pizza Hut, Long John Silvers, etc for a summer as an art director. Thought I wanted to go that route for my career, but I don't have the ad portfolio as a business major to seriously pursue it, especially with the current economy. Been unemployed since graduating in December! :(

As of now, I'm pursuing Internet Marketing as my career with photography as a side gig. There just isn't enough business in Louisville, KY for a product photographer. Being unemployed though has allowed me alot of time to send out promo email blasts to agencies in the region. Had a good number of responses, but as of yet, no photography jobs.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #34

·
Super Moderator
9,014 Posts
Thanks Raw! Means a lot coming from you! I interned at Creative Alliance, ad agency for KFC, Pizza Hut, Long John Silvers, etc for a summer as an art director. Thought I wanted to go that route for my career, but I don't have the ad portfolio as a business major to seriously pursue it, especially with the current economy. Been unemployed since graduating in December! :(

As of now, I'm pursuing Internet Marketing as my career with photography as a side gig. There just isn't enough business in Louisville, KY for a product photographer. Being unemployed though has allowed me alot of time to send out promo email blasts to agencies in the region. Had a good number of responses, but as of yet, no photography jobs.
Dude, with your photog skills I can't believe you can't find a gig...you're one of the best I've ever seen.

21 - 40 of 80 Posts