Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is one of my favorite examples of a clean and simple benz. Yes, Jon over at WB shot it once, but the car was at my house the other day and I had to do it again. She's too pretty not to.

Contact WB for pricing / availability on these.
ADV.1 3 piece ADV5
22x9 front
22x10.5 rear
Brushed aluminum finish with a chrome lip, done.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Sup with the AMG badge?

·
Registered
285 Posts
Oh man. That car is hot!

·
Registered
881 Posts
i agree, very clean and subtle. looks fresh...AMG badge gots to go tho...

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
lol my buddy gets shit for having the same thing. some mercedes with the amg sport package have amg emblems from the factory. my buddies has it, and i was at the dealership when he bought it new.
Just to correct you, the factory will not place an AMG badge on a car that doesn't come from AMG. So you know, the dealership is the one putting the AMG badge on the car.

·
Registered
883 Posts
My 09 has AMG wheels and exhaust from the factory (called the sport package)but no badges!!!!

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
Just to correct you, the factory will not place an AMG badge on a car that doesn't come from AMG. So you know, the dealership is the one putting the AMG badge on the car.
Bingo. Local dealers put the AMG badge on almost everycar that has the "AMG Sport Pkg" Cheesy maybe, but to each his own.

I think the car looks great!:)

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
mi padre had an amg package sl with no amg badge. just saying...

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah the amg badge is straight posing!
But the owners not a car guy like us he doesn't know any better - it's fail but oh well, he's that guy I guess. Anyways at least it doesn't have the 63 fender badges...

·
Registered
621 Posts
I think they're perfect for the s-class. They are like a bomb ass version of the AMG wheels

1 - 20 of 23 Posts