Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the last 2 minutes are scary... this would be soooo fun to try, but i could never do it...

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
All i takes is one stupid driver not paying attention. People do this on LA freeways maybe going half the speed and I think it's stupid then.

Cool video though.

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
seriously... i searched like crazy....

well i guess i have to reset the counter... i went 2,254 posts with out a repost...

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
seriously... i searched like crazy....

well i guess i have to reset the counter... i went 2,254 posts with out a repost...
Just like motorcycle drivers that belong to two groups...
Those that HAVE fallen and those that are yet to fall...

You have now joined those who HAVE reposted ;)

fyi...I have not seen this video, so thank you! :beerchug:

·
Registered
27 Posts
I guess there are no good roads in Moscow??? I dont know why anyone would choose morning traffic as the time to ride. This doesnt look fun to me.

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well i don't feel bad new... i brought new light to a repost...

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
Its interesting watching...but man that guy was risking a lot of people's lives with that stunt. Imagine a serious accident on a road that busy!

·
Registered
14 Posts
not the smartest way to ride, or fun for that matter

he's going fast splitting through traffic, but the camera lens is creating an affect that the objects are closer. the spacing between those cars are sufficient and the slower the traffic, the faster you can split because the cars can't just pull out in front of you.

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
not the smartest way to ride, or fun for that matter

he's going fast splitting through traffic, but the camera lens is creating an affect that the objects are closer. the spacing between those cars are sufficient and the slower the traffic, the faster you can split because the cars can't just pull out in front of you.
not true, not true at all. all it takes is a car to make a slight turn and pinch off that gap. trust me ive been there, to many times.

ive done my fair share of dumbshit things on a bike, but damn that guy is a nut.

with that said im going riding when i get home :lol:

1 - 20 of 63 Posts