Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My buddy just got that for his photography business for when he is selling at events. He loves it, congrats!
Been waiting a month for it! I used it just the other weekend with the punch-in function. Worked great! little glitch, but I figured out what happened.

Can't wait to start using it! Trial run is tomorrow!

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What does this enable you to do?
As the above poster stated, mobile card reader/swiper.

Also, there is no merchant account needed (like a lot of banks require for their card readers), no monthly fees (like paypal pro was when I researched it), no need to buy a laptop, 3G card, and a bulky card swiper.

The only thing you pay is 2.75% per transaction, and the square swiper is free to boot. You just sign up, put in all your business information, and it links right to your business account.

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
Wow seems they fixed the iPhone 4 hardware glitch pretty quick!

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
nice dude, I am waiting on mine as well!

might try out the non swipe tomorrow with my own credit card...I have the app loaded up for my droid, but havent used it yet.

·
Registered
790 Posts
So, for the more thick-headed L4P members like...me: You could detail a car, and the client could pay on-the-spot with a credit card? That is a cool add-on. The only glitch I see is that it runs on AT&T's network. [I-phone] :)

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So, for the more thick-headed L4P members like...me: You could detail a car, and the client could pay on-the-spot with a credit card? That is a cool add-on. The only glitch I see is that it runs on AT&T's network. [I-phone] :)
Har har! Good news is, it's available on the android too (if I remember correctly).

·
Registered
5,976 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
How is working out for you Aaron?

I just got mine in the mail the other day for my Ipad, but haven't used it yet...

Any issues with it so far?

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
How is working out for you Aaron?

I just got mine in the mail the other day for my Ipad, but haven't used it yet...

Any issues with it so far?
Hey Rick,

Alas, I have not used it! Most of my appt's have been cancelled this past month because it's been gorgeous during the week, rains saturday/sunday (when I work), and then goes back to being gorgeous again!

I did use Square by just punching in numbers, instead of the reader, and it was seamless.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
i would be concerned with wireless security - are the CC numbers stored in a temp file or automatically deleted?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts