Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A deal came along that I just couldn't say no too. Newest addition is the black and grey gsx-r 1000.

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
What's the point of the extended swing arm? I feel like it would affect the handling in a negative way...

·
Premium Member
16,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What's the point of the extended swing arm? I feel like it would affect the handling in a negative way...
It does effect the cornering slightly. It is a full race built motor, the extended swingarm is to reduce the front from coming up as much. It is also for visual appearances.

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
It does effect the cornering slightly. It is a full race built motor, the extended swingarm is to reduce the front from coming up as much. It is also for visual appearances.
I figured it was more of a drag thing. Good looking bike, just can't say I'm a fan of the extended swing arm. Nice collection you're building though

·
Registered
38 Posts
Very nice, What year is it?

·
Registered
233 Posts
It's mainly for stretching the footprint of the bike so that the front wheel doesn't pop up while at the drag strip. It does affect corners ability quite a bit.

·
Registered
5,886 Posts
I love the look of extended swing arms!

Congrats bro.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts