Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well as some of you know, i have been looking for a new car ever since i wrecked the GTI. Well i stumbled across this and it had 38,000 miles and I figured i would get it for the girlfriend for Christmas. It is a 1999 Saab 9-3 convertible. she wanted a vert, so it worked out perfect. her car is a old camry with 245,000 miles. I know its not a shiny new car, but she loves it and im a 21 year old college student. I also figured i could use something like this as a primary car on my insurance, sooooooo don't tell her that part....

I am driving it this week to work out the bugs :whistle:...

o yeah, and the body on this thing is perfect, not even a dent or ding or scratch. old people had it in florida, so no rust either.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Lucky girlfriend, she's sure to enjoy that ride.

·
Registered
280 Posts
umm for a 21 yo whos going to school
to get a gf a car, is huge
good job mang!

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah, i already gave it to her. it was kind of hard to hide a car considering, i dont have a car for myself right now

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
nice pick up. she must really appreciate the car. you will enjoy it together.

i test drove a 9-3 back in 2000. car was fun except i hated the torque steer. felt like an american car in corning. it is a great econmical car that still looks good. i love these older cars from late 80's to 90's.

·
Registered
349 Posts
wow man.. u must be like pretty set to get married to her already eh?? hahaha.. i wouldn't buy my gf a car! hahaha that's a huge present..

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
nice pick up. she must really appreciate the car. you will enjoy it together.

i test drove a 9-3 back in 2000. car was fun except i hated the torque steer. felt like an american car in corning. it is a great econmical car that still looks good. i love these older cars from late 80's to 90's.
yeah, it does have some pretty bad torque steer, but i figured she just wants to cruise around, so she wont be stomping it too often...

wow man.. u must be like pretty set to get married to her already eh?? hahaha.. i wouldn't buy my gf a car! hahaha that's a huge present..
haha, i have been with her for a little over 5 years... i was the nerd and she was the varsity cheerleading captain at the time.

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
Shoulda' bought her the NSX... :lol:

Very impressive man. Good for you, make sure you really test it fully this week to work out every last bug. Haha.

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Shoulda' bought her the NSX... :lol:

Very impressive man. Good for you, make sure you really test it fully this week to work out every last bug. Haha.
haha, i have been trying to kill this thing, but it takes it...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts