Luxury4Play.com banner

I got a 2015 Wraith now

33K views 108 replies 40 participants last post by  Sir Robbins 
#1 ·

Let me know if you guys like my pictures.

See less See more
#29 ·
So I took the wraith out for a spin sat afternoon in Beverly Hills. I saw like 3 other wraiths lol I mean it still got a lot of attention and people taking pics of my car but nothing like what Bjian's yellow phantom drophead was getting. Huge crowd around it, especially when his bugatti is parked outside. Also he just died so I guess people pay tribute by taking a pic of his car outside his shop. And I saw those guys with the aventador and ghost that post vids on youtube driving around. For some reason people who drive series I ghosts are like peasants to me because that car cheap to buy/lease now.

#31 ·
Unfortunately I couldn't afford the down filled comforters, so instead I used hand me downs from previous renters. I'm on a budget to save for gas $.

#39 ·
Its getting the hood, A, roof, C pillar and trunk lid wrapped on Saturday so I will post the somewhat finished look then. Clear bra is also on my list of things to do as well.

#42 ·
All Rolls-Royce cars feature a Power in Reserve dial on the facia. It's a reminder that there is always power to spare in our V12 engines
From rollsroyce

#57 ·
I dropped my camera and busted the camera glass part. I ordered a new one should be comming soon. I haven't gotten it wrapped yet either since I was prepping for burning man but its still on the list when I get around to it.

#60 ·
That moment when you realize Neil might actually be related to Bison from Street Fighter.

But seriously, what's the deal with living in that shitty area and having a car like that? Now I understand why you bring home whores that are tied to the local Russian gangs. It all makes sense now.

#61 ·
I don't live at that house, I just park my cars there because it has a big parking lot. I live in an estate area just a mile north of this house. Actually so far the shelter has been really good, keeps bird poop and prying eyes away. Haven't had any problems yet. I anchored it down to the asphalt.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.