Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
love the ss hoods, going to look classy. as long as you dont go and bastardize it with some of these mexican gangbanger wheels people are putting on them but i trust you wont

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Breaking bad!

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Nahh no 24 inch foggiato whatever they call em rims from China or hre. Bone stock is how I like em. Even the wrap will be to mimic the factory paint.

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Yes it Freddie Mercury

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
So I took the wraith out for a spin sat afternoon in Beverly Hills. I saw like 3 other wraiths lol I mean it still got a lot of attention and people taking pics of my car but nothing like what Bjian's yellow phantom drophead was getting. Huge crowd around it, especially when his bugatti is parked outside. Also he just died so I guess people pay tribute by taking a pic of his car outside his shop. And I saw those guys with the aventador and ghost that post vids on youtube driving around. For some reason people who drive series I ghosts are like peasants to me because that car cheap to buy/lease now.

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Unfortunately I couldn't afford the down filled comforters, so instead I used hand me downs from previous renters. I'm on a budget to save for gas $.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Next time you're driving it around Beverly Hills/Century City, bring it by my place. I wanna check it out!

Reactions: Neil Mc Cauley

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Its getting the hood, A, roof, C pillar and trunk lid wrapped on Saturday so I will post the somewhat finished look then. Clear bra is also on my list of things to do as well.

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Next time you're driving it around Beverly Hills/Century City, bring it by my place. I wanna check it out!
Hey I got your message sorry I've just been kinda busy lately, I will hit you up this week.

21 - 40 of 109 Posts