Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not one to usually write reviews like this, but I just got home from picking up one of my vehicles from ShowCar Detailing and I am like a kid in a candy store. I can't stop walking out to the garage to look at it. The paint is BLINDINGLY shiny! The shine on this car is nothing short of EPIC!!!!! They told me that it will even be shinier after three weeks when the Modesta has had ample time to cure.

I know for a fact that this car was not this clean on the day I purchased it BRAND NEW! Richard, May and the entire SCD crew know no bounds when it comes to detailing vehicles. They also excel in customer service to the point of perfection! I wish that everyone that owns a black car could experience this at least ONCE in their lives. I couldn't be happier, and I am about the toughest person to please when it comes to the my vehicles. Thank you SCD...THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

There are pics here... https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152557637846133.1073742426.157160866132&type=1

·
Registered
2,010 Posts

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Sorry...not sure how to post them here since they are on the detailers Facebook page. I will work on getting them posted here

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
48 Posts
Thanks for the kind words BHR4CE1 and for continuing to put your trust in us for the past 7 years! We've certainly enjoyed our relationship having you as a customer!

I uploaded most of the pix to a photo bucket account and everyone can see it here. I will also include several notable pix.
Photobucket Slideshow
M6 PERFECTION MODESTA Slideshow by showcardetailing | Photobucket

Photobucket Album
M6 PERFECTION MODESTA Photos by showcardetailing | Photobucket

Complete Wheels Off Perfection and Modesta

BEFORE

AFTER

Paint was corrected and polished with the Rupes Bigfoot and Porter Cable Polishers

BEFORE

Removing Corrosion because wheels were frozen to the hub

Correcting the Headlights with the Rupes TA50 2" DA buffer

BEFORE Steaming and cleaning

Steaming the Calipers

After Cleaning

GlassWow was used to clean and prep all surfaces before coating with Modesta

Final Cleanup

Applying BC04 to the paint

Airbrushing Modesta BC06

Airbrushing Modesta BC06

FINISHED

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
513 Posts
Richard and his team do amazing work. I sat in on a Modesta application session at Richard's shop about a month ago and it looks like a killer product.
I spent a little bit of time talking to Richard at a MINI Cooper event here in Las Vegas several years ago. He is extremely knowledgeable and very kind.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts