Luxury4Play.com banner

Wich car would you buy? ( Money doesn't matter)

• McLaren P1

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Porsche 918 Spyder

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • BMW i8

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ferrari LaFerrari

Votes: 10 52.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,

So I've been a big reader of your threads but not a big poster, and now I need your help.

I'm in my last year of school in Switzerland and I have to do a poll for a thesis about hybrid sports cars.

Wich car would you buy and why? ( Money doesn't matter )

Please explain your choice with a comment.

If someone on L4P has bought one of these, don't hesitate to PM me, it would be a big help for my work.

Thank you for your help.

Alex

Sorry for my bad english

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
If money is no issue, P1 > 918 > LaFerrari. i8 isn't in the same league.

Otherwise, NSX for me.

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
Would any of you truly consider the NSX over the P1, 918 or Ferrari? They are not comparable. The prior three rape the NSX.

That said I would take the LaFerrari. The P1 and 918 are awesome as well but only one has a V12!

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
I absolutely love the look of the P1... So for me it would be the P1>918>La Ferrari

·
Registered
545 Posts
LaFerrari for many reasons, but mainly for the V12. Sound is critical to driving enjoyment for me, and the flat crank V8's in the P1 and 918 just don't do it. They're the cliche of the super car world. For three cars that will perform, to the average person, pretty much the same I see it as a no brainer. I'm also disappointed that McLaren would use the same motor in the P1 as the 12C, makes the car a lot less special.

Reactions: AVL

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Before going to university I've to write, not exactly a thesis...I can't really explain, but it's only in Switzerland, and it's very important to make some polls, and as I'm writing about cars I thought asking other petrolheads would be a good idea and would help me...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts