Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just wondering whether the Huracan is available in balloon/pearl white?
Anyone know?
I fear I might know the answer, but just want to make sure :eek:hwell:

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Only Bianco Monocerus/Incarus/Canopus, from what I recall. Solid/metallic/matte variations of white.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Okay so update time yes it does come in pearl white, but its a different name now. Also bloody hell when speccing it up... just lifting suspension, glass engine cover and the paint itself makes me want to rather pick up a 570-4... but ill know for sure once I take it for a spin this coming weekend.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Okay so update time yes it does come in pearl white, but its a different name now. Also bloody hell when speccing it up... just lifting suspension, glass engine cover and the paint itself makes me want to rather pick up a 570-4... but ill know for sure once I take it for a spin this coming weekend.
Bianco Icarus, and they're definitely proud of the clear bonnet. Guarantee you'll be surprised at how much faster the 610-4 feels compared to earlier models.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Haha I will find out this weekend. Although I really wish cars here were as cheap as the US. If I take into account price and purchasing power I could have 3 Huracans in the US for the price of 1 here :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts