Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Silver Sponsor
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Everything is almost half off, come in and take a look at our huge line of almost every exotic brand you can imagine. We have Bentley, Lamborghini, Koenigsegg, Saleen, Rolls Royce and many many many many MANY more brands. We have three different sections at Symbolic of La Jolla for our apparel. We have over stock of everything, you come in and throw a price at me... I'll hook you up with a great deal. Feel free to drop by any time, Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, Saturday 10am-4pm. Next Monday even on LABOR day we are open!!!

( It's a little messy, but all day tomorrow it will be organized. Dont worry :) )

Hope to see some L4P faces coming in here, make sure you let Spencer at the front desk know you are from L4P and you may get a discount. :lol:

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Since we all cant make it there, is it possible to provide some pics or a list? I am sure if listed on 4 this stuff should be flying out the window.

·
Silver Sponsor
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We are in a big process of organizing our clothing and accessories, but we may try to open an online store... in the future unfortunately. Give me a few days to get some information together and some photos of what we have. I can work something out for our L4P guys for sure, just give me some time.
-Spencer
Symbolic Motors

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Just down the street for me!! I'll try to cruise over this weekend.

·
5,744 Posts
In for some stuff if we can get some info and pics online.

Thanks Symbolic.

-Markus-

1 - 20 of 38 Posts