Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was glad to see another Swiss watch maker embrace ceramic bezels. Rolex started this a few years ago with their submariner and GMT II Master watches.
f1c29e2f-2013-10-18-jean-claudebiver-and-luca-di-montzemolo-celebrate-a-double-jubilee-in-hong-k.jpg
This piece has a bright red ceramic bezel to celebrate their partnership with Ferrari. Very cool. More pics, and info.
Would you buy a watch with a ceramic bezel? What are some of your favorites?

·
7,022 Posts
I really like how the ceramic bezels have reinvigorated the Role line, especially the black and blue GMT from this year. Not a fan of this piece from Hublot, but thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I love Ceramic, have been a huge fan of it beginning with Rado. That particular piece looks a tad big gaudy and over complicated to me, but nevertheless it's art. The Carbon Fiber Bezels are pretty nice too, but I think the king of bezels are the Audemars Piguet Carbon Bezel models haha.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I really wish Rolex would come out with the red and blue bezel on the gmt in ceramic. That is so much classier than the black and blue (bruiser). I haven't seen the carbon fiber ones but they sound very exciting.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Hublot has been using ceramic bezels for years since the Big Bang's. The only thing new about this one is the colored ceramic.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts