Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just put on some 20" HRE's onto my daily. Ordered up larger tires to fill in the gaps and am contemplating painting all the silver trim to black, as well as the lowers. What you guys think?

Rainy day, and the car is friggin dirty! (taken on my blackberry)

mods:
Cargraphic Bypass Pipes
BMC Filters
Velocity Adjustable Throttle Booster System
H & R springs
20" HRE 643r's

update : 03/25/10

Just got the car back, I got this done:

- evoms intake
- velocity throttle boost response adjuster
- led red/smoked tails
- painted all the silver trim and lowers to match stock paint
- installed 275/45/20 tires (increased tire height by 1" and also eliminated nasty wheel gap)
- black nerf bars
- some more stuff, but i forgot

sorry for the crappy blackberry photo

Attachments

·
Premium Member
16,811 Posts
Looks great! I personally would have went with a 22 inch just to have more rim less sidewall. But you have a clean look on it

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks great! I personally would have went with a 22 inch just to have more rim less sidewall. But you have a clean look on it
thanks, had 22's for a lil bit, but with the amount of driving i do and where i do my driving, i need more sidewall. i actually already ordered up some "chunkier" tires, just waiting for those to come in. once those arrive, im hoping the wheel gap wont be as large.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
One word, MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURDA.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
just got the car back from the shop. got a few minor things done to it. finally paid off the car and am slowly starting to work on lil things here and there. i'm definitely starting to love and appreciate "helga" a lot more.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
^lol. let me get back to you, when im back in town.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
looks good.. how you liking the hr srpings?
the car rides a lot smoother compared to its stock form. combo'd with the larger tire (275/45/20 instead of 275/40/20), the car handles bumps, potholes, etc. a whole lot better. thinking about getting coilovers though. hoping that if i could adjust them to the softest setting the cayenne would ride even nicer.

·
Registered
4,622 Posts
cool man , the techart springs handles well but bumpy heard better things about the HR..
btw there's a kw coilover for sale by vividracing for really cheap have to find the link..youve seen it? i'll pm you when i find it..

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Nice, I have the same car, does it have tan interior? It looks so much better in all black rather than the silver. Sweet Ride
helga's got an all black interior. wondering what i should do to her next? wondering if the kw's would make the car ride even better? anyone with experience on these? if i got them, i'd most likely set them at the "softest" setting (if a soft ride even exists with coilovers).

1 - 19 of 19 Posts