Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you enjoy Cars & Coffee? If so, join the team from HRE Performance Wheels as we caravan up to the Motor4Toys event in Woodland Hills, CA!

Over the past 7 years Motor 4 Toys has been the premier Southern California event for car enthusiasts to see some of the most incredible vehicles ever made. It’s also a chance to make a difference in the local community by bringing a toy to donate to Toys 4 Tots. Last year there were over 3,000 cars and just over 25,000 toys donated. This year they expect over 5,000 vehicles in attendance so let’s help out and make a difference for a child in need this Holiday season. HRE will be donating $50 worth of toys for every set of wheels we sell from 11/24 through 12/3.
MOTOR 4 TOYS

Registration is not required and entry is free as long as you bring at least 1 unwrapped toy valued at $10 or more in its original packaging. If you’d like to be included in the HRE car corral to show off your HRE wheels, please RSVP to [email protected].

The Details:
HRE Caravan to BBI to Motor 4 Toys Event

Depart HRE: 3:59 AM sharp
HRE Performance Wheels
2611 Commerce Way, Suite D
Vista, CA 92563

Depart BBI: 5:14 AM sharp
BBI Autosport
17141 Palmdale St.
Huntington Beach, CA 92647

Arrive 6:30:
Motor 4 Toys (Anthem Building in Warner Center)
21555 Oxnard St.
Woodland Hills, CA 91367

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
Very happy to see HRE joining forces with Dusty at Motor4Toys! L4P fam I hope to see us strong at this event like all the other years!

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
Guys please make sure and team up with HRE on this run as well and thanks again to HRE for teaming up with Dustin and offering such an awesome deal!

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Cool, I would join you, but I'm already there (it's only a few miles from my house). See you there!

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Shared with over thousand five hundred of L4P Fans on FaceBook.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Ok so where's the sd group meeting I'm so confused...I hear dc motors then I hear bbi and then hre..

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
Ok so where's the sd group meeting I'm so confused...I hear dc motors then I hear bbi and then hre..
Depart HRE: 3:59 AM sharp
HRE Performance Wheels
2611 Commerce Way, Suite D
Vista, CA 92563

Depart BBI: 5:14 AM sharp
BBI Autosport
17141 Palmdale St.
Huntington Beach, CA 92647

Arrive 6:30:
Motor 4 Toys (Anthem Building in Warner Center)
21555 Oxnard St.
Woodland Hills, CA 91367

·
14,490 Posts
^^
Sweet jesus that's early. Can MMV wake up this early on a Sunday?. Only time will tell.....

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hello Guys,

Depending non where you live you can meet in either place. We are looking forward to meeting all of you. This is a great event and we are looking forward to supporting it in any way we can.

Yes it is early. I think I'll have 3 alarm clocks going that morning, but it starts at 6:30am :D

See you all there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts