Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HRE has unveiled several new wheels at this years 2010 SEMA show in Las Vegas. Continuing their 1 piece forged monoblok wheel line, HRE has extended their designs further with a new look! The Monoblok P40 Series includes the P45S, P40S, and P43S. They also have released the 18 inch model, P40R.
All HRE Monoblok Wheels are:
  • Lightweight 1-piece performance designs for Sport/GT cars.
  • NEW lighter weight, precision-engineered spoke geometry.
  • 6061-T6 Aerospace grade forged aluminum.
  • O.E. TPMS & hardware compatible.
  • Several standard finishes, custom finish options available.
You can view our entire HRE catalog and gallery here.

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey guys new to the forum, hope to make some new friends out here in the cyber world as i am a car enthusiast like yourselves! any questions regarding the exotic car scene in japan i will be more than willing to answer! regards everyone!

as for the post, the rims aren' exactly my cup of tea, but all black rims on a red ferrari are SEX.

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
18" model? I need a PM with a price....does WB have these in stock yet?

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
Appears they replicate the 3 piece versions they offer, but in monoblock, but I do notice the trend in scalloping the lateral spokes to save additional weight w/o sacrificing strength (an I-beam approach.); everyone is doing this now. I guess "that" is the new look?

·
Registered
149 Posts
I had the chance to work on that car before sema. The wheels are really nice. They are wider than oem wheels and also half the weight of oem wheels. The car looks stunning up close.

·
Banned
3,661 Posts
love it!

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
wow those are tight! looks soo nice on the rari

1 - 15 of 15 Posts