Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Made the barrel black as well. I feel like I need to smoke the front lights and get a tint now. Also maybe paint the wing black? and side mirrors?

·
Banned
3,661 Posts
dam that looks sick!! yellow calipers will make it pop!!!

·
Banned
3,200 Posts
Smoking of the front lights? Yes! As long as you are able to see where your going. Visibility should be everyone's #1 priority.

Other then that, beautiful car.

·
Premium Member
2,077 Posts
Looking hot!!! If I may I ask, why no Silver hood badge yet? With a silver car like yours would complete the look!

Beautifully done!!!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Looking hot!!! If I may I ask, why no Silver hood badge yet? With a silver car like yours would complete the look!

Beautifully done!!!
Thanks fred!

I have never seen a silver hood badge...ill have to look for one. Any recommendations where to buy?

·
Registered
310 Posts
If you want more black tint windows, paint tails and inside headlights blinker and clear corner black if possible but don't over do it. I like it the way it is. Yellow calipers would be awesome but I understand you not wanting to try and pull it off as something it's not

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
^thx jay...I dig your C2S btw! Red wing tips and interior red carrera writing is nice

·
Registered
4,622 Posts
Thanks fred!

I have never seen a silver hood badge...ill have to look for one. Any recommendations where to buy?
great car... you can get them from eric at bumperplugs.com or sharkwerks might have some left overs, i know they were banned for awhile..lol

1 - 20 of 25 Posts