Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Our friend Jason Crouch just put together a great video on how his wheels were done from start to finish for his 400hp Audi TT-S. There are some fantastic photos as well. You can check it out here: HRE Audi TT Wheels

·
Registered
72 Posts
Thanks for the props on this set up. Wish I could take credit, but HRE did all the work!

@ nyc_legacy: The lips are staggered, but the size is the same 19x9.5" all around on Goodyear Eagle f1 245/35/19s The wheel is the c93 and it helped me lose 9 lbs per corner over the OEM cast wheels as well as gain a 1/2" of rim width!

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
wheels look amazing
I love that sprint blue color

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
Double wow and double take! Those wheels fit that car.. PERFECT! And I must say that blue looks so sick on the TT.

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Flawlessly executed…love it when a plan comes together.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Great job, Jason & HRE! J, throw some links to your TTSF vids up so everyone can follow the incredible progression.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Thanks everyone, I appreciate the kind words.

@Blake Yeah maybe thats a good idea. If any of you want to subscribe you'll get the newest webisodes for this and my new series on a S5 project starting in early March.

At any rate here is the link for the road trip webisode when I drove the TTS from Cali to APR in Alabama to go stage 3. Enjoy

[Project TTS/SF APR Factory visit for Stage 3!]

·
Registered
449 Posts
@Blake Yeah maybe thats a good idea. If any of you want to subscribe you'll get the newest webisodes for this and my new series on a S5 project starting in early March.
Oh snap... Keeping the TTS? If you ever decide to sell those wheels, I call dibs!:)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts