Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Lead Admin
7,619 Posts
My GF's dad has the off road version and I love it... Looks and sounds stupid but it is a blast. I learned to drive it after a few diet cokes at 2am on a Saturday night.

Here are the results. I ended up clipping the landscaping and going head first into these shrubs at 12 MPH. Good times...

Attachments

·
Extra Mustard
16,977 Posts
mad weirdness....
he obviously ffrom what i saw yesterday has exquisite taste...

can we get him in here?:D

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Can somebody delete my earlier comment? I felt EXTREMELY bad about it yesterday after seeing that he actually NEEDS the Segway to get around...

He's got an awesome collection of cars, and a family that was happy to share the SR experience with him, I really hope we can get him on L4P.

·
Extra Mustard
16,977 Posts
Can somebody delete my earlier comment? I felt EXTREMELY bad about it yesterday after seeing that he actually NEEDS the Segway to get around...

He's got an awesome collection of cars, and a family that was happy to share the SR experience with him, I really hope we can get him on L4P.

someone else mentioned that he doesn't need the segway.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
He intrigues me. I'll be making some L4P invite cards that you guys will be able to ask for. Theyll be mailed to you so you can just pass them out. when ever you want to invite someone. I really like to know his story. He got a lot of respect from his family. I Like.

·
Extra Mustard
16,977 Posts
He intrigues me. I'll be making some L4P invite cards that you guys will be able to ask for. Theyll be mailed to you so you can just pass them out. when ever you want to invite someone. I really like to know his story. He got a lot of respect from his family. I Like.
his name is Noel Lee

he is the owner of monster cable,, he owns 30+ cars!

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
We need someone to call these guys up and get them over here. Monster Cable. I remember I had to take a loan out for some of their wires. NO WONDER.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts