Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the answer to the question "How much is candy club per month?" I will try my best to answer this question as best I can based on my personal experience with the club. First of all, you should be aware that the amount of money that you have to spend in order to receive a specific number of free pieces of candy does vary from month to month. Every month, you are going to receive a different amount of free candy from the club. Some months you will receive X number of pieces of candy, while others you might receive a lot more.

This is actually one of the main reasons why I began using the club in the first place - because I wanted to know how much was candy club per month. I actually received an X number of pieces per month when I joined, and then about Y amount per month when I began using the club to its full extent. Now, if you want to know how much is candy club per month, then you should look at your bill every month. If you eat out about X number of times each month, then you would be looking at about Y dollars and cents per serving. It may not be true, depending on what club you sign up for and how generous they are with their members.

Personally, I think that the actual cost per serving is far too much for one monthly bill. However, you will want to do your own research before you spend any money to see how accurate this information is. There is also a tracking system on most of the better clubs, and it can help you keep track of your bill. Keep in mind that many of these membership sites do require you to pay shipping and handling on all of your purchases, but there is usually no additional cost to you in this regard. The best thing to do is to compare different membership sites, and then make your decision based on how much is candy club per month and how good of a deal you get for signing up.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts