Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figured for how many other unique threads exist why not have one that includes your daily top speed and in what car/bike?

Today headed to olive garden for lunch in the 14 gs350f broke 100 3 times and hit top speed of indicated 127-128.

I always say I want to top out a car or bike at least once before I sell it but I never do except once and that's because it had a 155limiter.

·
Registered
638 Posts
I don't mean to brag or anything, but I hit a blistering 40 MPH on my way to work this morning.

·
Registered
553 Posts
On my way to college everyday i know where are the radars so i drive slowly when i come close to them
Otherwise not less than 100.

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
in PA im out in the country and the backroads are awesome I can do triple digits (in the lex of all things) before I even get onto a road with any paint on it, so doing 100mph everyday really isnt a chore or risk. I can certainly believe it out in the desert.

That sure would be nice to have speed cameras here tho vs hiding cops

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
ahh good point. wasn't paying attention to location. not familiar with Jordan so I guess I can't really say. I've seen my fair share of crazy driving videos from the middle east so I guess it wouldn't be too shocking.

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
I live in the 'burbs where traffic is usually little to none even on the interstate so it's pretty easy to hit 100+ on a daily basis.

Didn't even leave the house today though so no speeds to report.

·
Registered
553 Posts
No less than 100mph every day except for speed traps?..

Actually we don't have that much of speed traps, and where my college it you have to take a road in desert yeah hhh :)

·
Registered
553 Posts
It sounds like they use speed cameras in Jordan. They may not have actual police doing traffic enforcement.
They don't use speed camers, only on traffic lights hahah, otherwise you will just see a cop car stopping on the side of the road.

·
Registered
553 Posts
1 - 20 of 28 Posts