Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok this is a serious subject.. LOL!
There are like a million ways to dress your dog so I want to know what everybody puts for toppings on their Hot Dogs.

My Favorite: Chicago Dog:Variation: Tomatoes:Relish:Onions:pickles:Ketchup:Mustard and....Mayonnaise. Yep that is right Mayo!

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
Chicago style sans pepper.

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
i think that will be my next cheat meal....
a half dozen dogs and french fries...I am going to try chicago style...never had it that way.

·
Registered
817 Posts
This is a somewhat popular place where I live. Check out the menu. Definitely some Different combos on there. "Peanut Butter and Jelly topped with Captain Crunch"

Menu

·
Registered
3,292 Posts

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
ketchup and mustard.

being from texas i grew up on chili and cheese dogs and corn dogs which i really miss.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I love hotdogs but I only go with either no topping at all or ketchup. There is a place in NJ called Hot Dog Johnnies that is seriously good. They cool the dogs in peanut oil and serve root beer in frosted mugs all summer long. Fantastic on a hot day.

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
I love hotdogs but I only go with either no topping at all or ketchup. There is a place in NJ called Hot Dog Johnnies that is seriously good. They cool the dogs in peanut oil and serve root beer in frosted mugs all summer long. Fantastic on a hot day.
you had me at root beer!!!

my forbidden pleasure...

1 - 20 of 92 Posts