Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
A simple key ring with a car key and a house key and 9 times out of 10 I don't even have it in my pocket

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
When I first had a car I had a decorative keychain, my car key / fob, and a house key. With my second car, I just had the standard key ring tying the car key / fob to a house key. With my current car, all I have is the key / fob. Minimalist!

edit: decided to upload high-res to flickr.

Attachments

·
Registered
913 Posts
I use my front left pocket, but I tend to take them out when I have reached my destination.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Front right pocket

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
I've got about 7 on a key chain. Car key, house keys (front, back and basement door) padlock key for my shed, safe key and a couple of random ones that I'm honestly not sure what they're for :lol: I'm used to the weight of them in my pocket so if I don;t have them I feel off balance.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I just put them on a lanyard and have the rope/necklace thing hang out of my pocket. But make sure to buy my keys at the bottom of my pocket under everything else so nobody can swipe them.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Decorative key chain, car fob, then 4 keys. 2 for my house 2 for my parents only because i'm there every second day almost.

21 - 40 of 47 Posts