Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have been thinking there has to be a classier way of carrying 5 keys I keep on my person at all times then a cheat plastic key ribbon

Lets see how u carry ur keys and what u use

·
Banned
1,171 Posts
Office key on car key fob and that's it. Rest of keys stay in glove compartment, and at home. I hate carrying around keys.

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Keys are the most annoying thing about my everyday life. I should be able to unlock everything I own with my cell phone.

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
I would never carry five keys on my person. Two usually, three only for very brief periods (walk from car to office).

·
Registered
189 Posts
Currently I carry my car FOB only with a 'Title' metal boxing glove key ring on.

I keep my ONE office key in my briefcase, in my car.

We use a pushbutton combo lock on house for us and the kids, I might move to a bio scan lock soon.

All other keys I might need for my various office location server rooms I keep at my desk on an as needed basis.

So for me, my car fob only.

The goal is to get to the point of not have ANY keys, leave the fob in the car also.

The more keys you carry, the more responsibility you have for OTHER people’s property and you are not free, you are simply caring for others wealth IMHO.

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
No house / work keys here. Made the switch to passpoint and haven't looked back, in the event of an off chance the system is down the door can still be opened with a physical key.

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
I have a bunch of sets of keys, so it depends on which car.

If I am in my work truck, I have just a ridiculous amount of keys. fire panel keys, electrical panel keys, lift key, padlock keys, knox box key, security keys, rack keys, rfid keys.... Its annoying

1 - 20 of 47 Posts