Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I keep hearing about this oxygen retreat in Dominican Rep. Has anyone done it yet, it sounds like a sweet deal. Hit me up if ya have cuz i need a good vacation spot to hit up

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dude I can't belive no one knows anything about the oxygen retreat. Yal should check it out i'm thinking on going there during my R&R

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
I know an older gentleman that has been here about 5 times in the past 2 years. He absolutely loves it, but then again, hes in his 60s and still going strong.

Him and a buddy of his (two pretty wealthy guys) go frequently.

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know an older gentleman that has been here about 5 times in the past 2 years. He absolutely loves it, but then again, hes in his 60s and still going strong.

Him and a buddy of his (two pretty wealthy guys) go frequently.
Oh he is my hero, I plan on going during my R&R from what I here is amazing

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
3,778 Posts
whooaa hahaha shoulda said not to search for it while at work. took a quick glance though. looks like it would be action packed....bit expensive though. i guess that comes with the perks.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
oh yea ive heard of these vacations. a buddy of mine went to costa rica and stayed in a mansion type resort with like 12-13 women. He said it was quite epic.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Check it out dude type Oxygen Retreat in google and see for yourself. Its an adult vacation.
Yeah, so I found out... At work. :D

Call me boring, but I actully find this a bit repulsing. Sure, I'm all for a good night out (or several), but this is way to industrial for me.

Being christian and all. :bitenails:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello Everyone,

We are thrilled to announce the merging of the top two adult vacation resorts in the Dominican Republic.

Effective immediately, Oxygen Retreat and Blue Paradise DR will become: Blue Oxygen Resort.

Blue Oxygen will continue to provide the type of high quality service in the adult entertainment, which has always set BP and O2 apart from the rest.
All Blue Oxygen clients are cordially invited to our private, beach front resort in order to personally experience the launch of this exhilarating new venture.

We look forward to assisting you in booking your next vacation, existing reservations or inquiries on this merger at:

[email protected] or http://www.blueparadisedr.com/

1 - 15 of 15 Posts