Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thumbs down House of luxuries Costa Mesa STAY AWAY!!!
House of Luxuries - Costa Mesa, CA

Just wrote a simplified review. The 2002 LSB they have for sale is TRASHED! Pictures they have on autotrader are NOT how the car looks. There are scratches everywhere, a quarter sized ding on the drivers side rear and the passenger side rear quarter panel has been side swiped and the wheel has a huge chunk taken out of it.

Car shifts terribly needs a new clutch on top of a complete intr. swap.

They want full market value for a car that is in AUCTION condition. Please be careful.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
The comments crack me up. Wonder how they expect to stay in business.

·
Registered
933 Posts
too many shady used car dealers out there. always do your homework. thanks for sharing!
Its sad to see people in our L4P community 'get had' by other competing dealers... for those of you who don't know us we have been selling exotics and luxury cars for almost 18 years! same location, same name.

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
only deal with L4P sponsors and you wont have any issues!

too many used car dealers picking up exotics from auctions. if you do deal with them be prepared to have the car fully checked out (pre-purchase inspection) and make sure you get all the records. you never know, they got nothing to lose.

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
Any reputible dealer will invite PPI's. As We, DC, Cats, and other sponsors can attest to, we'd rather have a happy customer not buy a car, then sell a car and have someone miserable. It's just not worth it.

If Brad or I wouldn't have it in our own garage, it's not welcome on our showroom floor. Period!

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
If Brad or I wouldn't have it in our own garage, it's not welcome on our showroom floor. Period!
Me like! Is that similar to the "Golden Rule" but with cars?

·
Registered
933 Posts
reputation speaks for itself, being an exotic and luxury retailer is often a trend and over the last few years a lot of these independent dealers, as well as a great deal of well known franchise dealerships shut their doors because their customer loyalty couldn't weather the economic storm. we've been around for going on 18 years and that says volumes about the vehicles we have, but it says more about the way we treat our customers.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts