Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who can recommend one for me?

I have never stayed in a hotel while in puerto rico. I always stay with family when ever i go back. But I am only going for 2 days. i will be flying out i think next friday, but still not sure.

I will be partying friday, saturday, then cruise on sunday.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Your best bet!

You should check in at Sheraton Old San Juan Hotel which is across the street of the cruise docks. I'm sorry to give this hint late!

·
Registered
349 Posts
im flying on friday too! hahaha.. going there for my spring break.. friday till thursday..

recommendations on the hottest party?? haha..

·
Registered
349 Posts
oo.. but do you have any specific "must try" thing there? i don't like to do just tourists stuffs.. it would be nice to do something different then other tourists.. local stuffs.. local food or something like that..

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Which cruise line and departure? I might be on the same one!
@vII carnival victory! departs march 13th

@r35, I would only recommend you stay in san juan. I have family in ponce, mayaguez, and san juan.

the one thing i would say is amazing, are the tuner shops and drag strips. Most cars run 10s, and run on 4 cylinders. and they are their DD

·
Registered
69 Posts
staying at the St. Regis in April for 6 nights....looks good but we are getting into SJU at 11:45pm and don't want to drive the 1 hour ( or so ) and therefore need to find a nice hotel, close to the airport, that we can stay at for about 8 hours....price isn't the biggest factor, clean, safe are paramount. Looking forward to reading everyone elses reviews

·
Registered
349 Posts
Ended up staying in Waldorf Astoria.. very nice hotel, but is pretty out of the way.. have to travel some distance to go here and there..

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
still here! If you want another great hotel, its call the Caribe Hilton in old san juan. AMAZING!!!

I will post a review, along with pictures. My first nights where spent at the embassy suites, which was also amazing. But if you are here with a wife/gf, this hotel is where its at. I am currently typing this from the hammocks that are out on the beach. Another great thing, is many of the rooms are ocean view, and the waves and coquis are a great to fall asleep to!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts