Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Whoops thanks for that! Shows up for me lol - odd, maybe because I'm a member of the forum. Will reupload.

·
Registered
861 Posts
New Zealand...RHD...didn't know that and my Uncle lives in Auckland...need to visit soon.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Auckland - nice place! :) Yup, RHD for all but special vehicles (usually only US Import Camaro etc.)
Thanks for comments guys, I love the interior. Much nicer (IMO) than tan.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Very nice. Congrats. What year is it?

With the delay of my 991 GT3 I have been contemplating on picking one of these up myself.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
VERY NICE, Welcome! Upgrade from the M3 huh? ;)

I'm going to strangle the first person to bring up a lego set.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
It's an 07. Fantastic car, definitely nicer than the Porsche's I've driven (996, 997 Turbos). The E92 is mine, the 599, my Dad's. :( I'll have my own one soon enough. Hoping for an F430 within the next year or 2.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Beautiful 599, congrats!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Something like this?
Spot on! The roof is done and looks brilliant. My iPhone has ckufed out and the camera isn't working so will have to wait 'til later today for DSLR shots. Wheels aren't done yet but will be soon, along with tints.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
VERY NICE, Welcome! Upgrade from the M3 huh? ;)

I'm going to strangle the first person to bring up a lego set.
Haha like said above, the M3 is still mine - 599 is my Dad's. Lego set, eh? Well I sold all my legos a long time ago :( but I'll see if I can sort something out :bow1:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Spot on! The roof is done and looks brilliant. My iPhone has ckufed out and the camera isn't working so will have to wait 'til later today for DSLR shots. Wheels aren't done yet but will be soon, along with tints.
Sorry to ruin the surprise for everyone else :p

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Wrap on. Looks great IMO. The wrapping company wasn't happy with the mirrors so left them out (because of the double arm on them).
Went for Avery Dennison Gloss Metallic Black (It looks like paint!). I can't stand the chalkboard effect of many "matte" wraps, particularly black, and the metallic gets rid of this.

I'm getting the windows tinted later this month when their stock of the tint I want is replenished, at the same time they've said they'll have a crack at wrapping the wing mirrors (using knife less tape, multiple pieces of vinyl, and strategising where the joins are). They've done some minor wrapping work for me in the past and I've been happy with it so I think they're up to the task.

Anyway..

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Great car!

OT but I wonder when someone on this forum is gonna make a thread for an actual horse purchase...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts