Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

let go of the R8 & X6M grabbed a RS7 less than a month... Mod virus is taking over.

Suzuka Grey

So far...Milltek Full exhaust, AFE intake filter, ETG tune... sitting at around 680-700hp 620-640TQ next: KW height Adjustable Coils, milltek downpipes, and SKF Wheels 21x10 Mono

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How's power delivery compared to the V10 R8? She's gorgeous.
after the tune, its insane.. But r8 gives you more of a raw feeling compared to a luxury power.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Congrats, very nice, but you gave up both of those cars for this?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Congrats, very nice, but you gave up both of those cars for this?
not gave up i guess, r8 i got good money for it wasnt gonna deny it and same thing for the x6m.

i got a 14 which is newer and probably wont be hard to sell soon as the 15's all sell out and its discontinued for 5-6 years

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
Hey guys,

let go of the R8 & X6M grabbed a RS7 less than a month... Mod virus is taking over.

Suzuka Grey

So far...Milltek Full exhaust, AFE intake filter, ETG tune... sitting at around 680-700hp 620-640TQ next: KW height Adjustable Coils, milltek downpipes, and SKF Wheels 21x10 Mono
Glad you're enjoying the RS. Seems as though a lot of R8 owners are making the switch, funny how the acceleration is so brutally quick yet seems effortless.

I am curious why you went with an ETG tune over APR or GIAC though.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Glad you're enjoying the RS. Seems as though a lot of R8 owners are making the switch, funny how the acceleration is so brutally quick yet seems effortless.

I am curious why you went with an ETG tune over APR or GIAC though.
APR the way they set up there system with switching on the fly is cool. im a rep for ETG and i love the way Jag's the owner works. ETG doesnt have a huge rep on the market yet but on the quite side he does alot of dealership brand new unit tunes, 10-15 a day and Bugatti's, wraiths etc guys a genius. Plus i have a non detectable bypass module i plug in when i take it into Audi. Giac is great as well not as sophisticated as APR in regards to built in the car. Giac as a hand held tuner.

ETG also has a company built Sprint booster which comes with the tune. Such little things make the biggest difference.

Last thing My ETG tune took me 20-30 minutes to install... any other 2-3 hours plus it gets shipped to your door

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ahh yes, certainly would've made the same decision. Got any more mods you plan on doing? Or is she perfect how she sits?
Couple more, i was bummed No carbon doing the switch..... and SKF wheels. which is my wheel brand havent launched quite yet i'll post some pictures of them when they are ready to go

Reactions: Pushn'lbs

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you everyone!

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Congrats on the car. I thought the RS7 has air suspension? So wouldn't you need the H&R lowering module? Not coils?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts