Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys here soon I am taking the plunge and getting married. I want to know what you would smoke as your honeymoon smoke, be it domestic or an ISOM. I really like stronger smokes and Padrons are my favorite but, I am really looking for something totally off the grid for this. I will be in Miami/ on a cruise going to Mexico. Would love to get something great.

·
10,594 Posts
When its an occasion and your splurging I try to knock off some of the best rated cigars in the world. Those that I have not tried like:

Hoyo de Monterrey Double Corona

Partagas Serie

Throw in a Montecrisco then I usually throw caution to the wind and accept recommendations from the sellers, they usually have great recommendation or something special on hand that is seldom seen.

·
Registered
3,557 Posts
When its an occasion and your splurging I try to knock off some of the best rated cigars in the world. Those that I have not tried like:

Hoyo de Monterrey Double Corona

Partagas Serie

Throw in a Montecrisco then I usually throw caution to the wind and accept recommendations from the sellers, they usually have great recommendation or something special on hand that is seldom seen.
Am I missing something Sal? Haute Horlogerie aficionado, fine writing instruments aficionado and cigar too? :clap::bow1:

·
10,594 Posts
Hovy it all started at an early age......

First with my miserable moma...

Smoking3.jpg

So no surprise I was born with the habit

Smoking6.gif

Tried to Kick but had trouble

Smoking4.jpg

Of course my poor choice in women did not help

Smoking5.jpg

Then we just thought it made us grow'd up

Smoking2.jpg

Then it just became what we were

Smoking.jpg

Yep, I use to smoke a lot as you can see. Laid off for a while as I quite smoking cigarettes but still enjoy an occasional cigar although I no longer keep my humidor stocked.

·
Registered
3,557 Posts
I omitted the "I want to know what you would smoke as your honeymoon smoke, be it domestic or an ISOM" in OP.

I would go with a Davidoff Royal Robusto (or Salomones). I was offered one at a friend's party recently and it was fantastic to say the least. The band of the cigar is very classy too (tuxedo classy) so one more reason to go for it. Only burden is that it's only available at flagship Davidoff stores.

ps: D_Mobbes, pm sent.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts