Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
I like the wheels but I don't understand people who buy an accord and then put money into it? It's not like it's a fun car to drive or good looking

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
I like the wheels but I don't understand people who buy an accord and then put money into it? It's not like it's a fun car to drive or good looking
That argument could also be used with a Mustang, Viper, Corvette or any car for that matter. It's a matter of comparison and opinion.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Car is alright, but DAMN the photography is AMAZING!!!

Who took them? What camera/lens? Photoshop to edit? seriously wow.

Reactions: thejudge

·
Registered
5,099 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,656 Posts
I see your point I just think a family sedan is the epitome of boring
Unfortunately, not everyone in the world enjoys performance. I once dated a girl who would scream at me as soon as I gave my car a little gas. Between her being a complete whore, not knowing a single thing about automobiles, and being too much of a ninny when it came to speed, I just couldn't handle her anymore. A friend of mine later married her, and he complains about his life every day. :lol:

Anyway, the style of wheel looks good on this car. Classy, yet sporty.

That wagon is nuts. I'd even consider driving it, and I think wagons are a few steps too close to a minivan.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Car is alright, but DAMN the photography is AMAZING!!!

Who took them? What camera/lens? Photoshop to edit? seriously wow.
Still?

·
Registered
121 Posts
:lol: The Accord has been a C&D 10 best 27 times because it is the best/most fun driving family sedan thet can be purhased new for ~26k.

2014 10Best Cars - 10Best Cars - Page 3 - Car and Driver
Yeah but that doesn't make it a fun car. I've owned three Accords and I didn't buy them because they were fun. They're reliable, good cars and you can get some decent options in them now. You buy an Accord with your brain not your heart, sorry.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
I'm not sure we have a consistent definition of "performance". What I think most professionals consider performance is having a sturdy, balanced chassis with good feedback and responsiveness. A few years ago, if you hustled an Accord around a track alongside a Camry, while neither had a huge motor or spry Elise-like handling, the Accord far and away feels better. That it masquerades as a midmarket family sedan most of the time is a testament to it's versatility, which is why C&D like it so much.

We here might just say 'well get a 3-Series', but for many people the extra 5-10k is simply unattainable, and fuel economy is a legitimate concern. The Japanese mid size sedans are so popular because the strike a great balance for many people, and the Accord accomplishes that and handles well.

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
Yeah but that doesn't make it a fun car. I've owned three Accords and I didn't buy them because they were fun. They're reliable, good cars and you can get some decent options in them now. You buy an Accord with your brain not your heart, sorry.
I never said it was a fun car. I said it was the most fun midsize family sedan. Drive an Accord Sport vs. a Camry. Adanmtxt explained it better then I could.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts