Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Being disappointed with the selection of watch boxes and cases out there I decided to make my own. Also gave me a reason to test out the new CNC machine.

Time to buy some more straps I say.

The top isn't quite done so I'll update when it is. Looking at the picture I just realized the middle drawer handle is a bit ehh cockeyed :eek:hwell:

Not to bad for a rushed weekend project.

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Very Very nice! I think you should start selling those!!!

:clap:

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ha thanks but work is mad enough I used their new CNC machine for a wood project :lol: I can't imagine their faces if I told them I need to do more.

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
sweet a CNC machine looks like fun... we have one at school that i used last week for class. I made a plastic bracket, so it wasn't as cool as your creation

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yep she is Oak

Thanks for the compliments! The CNC did the joints and front decorations. Wish it could of made all of it though turns out measure twice cut once is real true with wood work.

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Currently 4, a Seiko, Bulova, G-Shock, and Suunto Core. I'm only allowed to spend so much a week for stuff that comes out of the "toys" fund. Haven't been able to justify to her some watches are investments :whistle:

Looking back making a case that can only hold 6 on pillows and what ever fits in the drawer wasn't smart. The next one will need a winder built in and maybe more planning than a few days.

·
Registered
992 Posts
Being disappointed with the selection of watch boxes and cases out there I decided to make my own. Also gave me a reason to test out the new CNC machine.

Time to buy some more straps I say.

The top isn't quite done so I'll update when it is. Looking at the picture I just realized the middle drawer handle is a bit ehh cockeyed :eek:hwell:

Not to bad for a rushed weekend project.
Are you ready to start taking orders on those boxes? =) Looks great!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts