Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
No. It was until this season. One episode with the main character out of the last 6, and too much time spent on Dana. I'm getting ready to stop watching it.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I guess its because I watched the whole three seasons in two nights...I agree on the Dana thing too

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Best scene of yr so far when the Iranian cracks that bottle and started stabbing his ex In throat l otherwise this season has been shit

·
Registered
42 Posts
Yeah not feeling Season 3 so far, but LOOVED it when I found out what Carrie and Saul were really up to. The whole Dana thing really is annoying, completely throws the entire show off balance, some bad shit better happen soon. lol

·
Registered
634 Posts
Girl friend of mine was Brody's secretary, Betsy, on Season 2. Great show. This season has been slower but the last episode was better.

·
Registered
813 Posts
I thought Season 3 was pretty damn good. Slow at first but unfolded nicely. Very curious as to where it's going to go next season.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Curious to see where it goes next season with Brody not being in the show anymore

·
Registered
3,848 Posts
Thought series 3 was really bad until half way, made me think they should have finished it off earlier! Second half was good though, and i guess they'll now follow carrie's activities

·
Registered
343 Posts
Whoa. Back to being incredible. Tonight's episode was nuts!
Yes!!

It was insane!! Can't wait for December 7th

1 - 14 of 14 Posts