Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry everyone for my lack of interatction here. I am still out of town, BUT we are still running up in Vail!!

So its time for the holidays!! and Blackfriday is almost here!!

Here is what Cavallino Jewelers and Bridge Street Jewelers has to offer!!

UBoat Watches :
All pieces in stock 30% off and $20 shipping.
Special Order pieces 25% off and free shipping!!

TWSteel :

35% off all pieces in stock! $10 shipping
30% off special order pieces and free shipping!

If we dont have it, WE CAN GET IT!!! Order NOW so we can get it in time for the holidays for you!!

TWSTEEL Renault Pieces in stock now!

Snowflake Necklace as posted earlier!!! Perfect for the ladies, girlfriends, wives, moms, grandmothers, even daughters!!!

Amazing looking piece and very inexpensive!!

PANERAI!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have OVER 300 PANERAI IN STOCK!!! Email [email protected] for model availability!!!

Pricing anywhere from 10%-25% off on BRAND NEW M Serial Pieces and up to 30% on Mint preowned!!!

New Panegea, 111, 112, 104, 28's, 292, Submersibles, Luminors, Rads!! ALL IN STOCK!!!

EMAIL US TODAY!

We also have over 30 SS Rolex Daytona's in stock!! BOTH BLACK AND WHITE DIALS!!! IN STOCK READY TO SHIP!!

ALSO SS Submariners BOTH SS Bezel AND Ceramic!!

DeepSea Dweller too!!

PATEK

LANGE

FP JOURNE

FRANCK MULLER

IWC

ALL IN STOCK! EMAIL US TODAY FOR AVAILABILITY TO GET YOUR HOLIDAY PRESENTS BEFORE THE RUSH!!!

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
David, will you PM or text me a price on the Deepsea Dweller?

I might be in the market for a new AP ROO soon so we'll talk about that too!

Also, for anyone considering buying a watch or jewelry for the holidays this is THE GUY you want to purchase from. Excellent service, overnight shipping, great products.

I can't say enough good things about David and Cavallino Jewelers

·
Registered
209 Posts
Hey David,
I sent you an email about a week or two ago about the tw steel emerson fittipaldi edtion. Can you email me or pm me the price with the discount. Thanks for your time. I also agree that David is the man to go to if you are interested in purchasing a watch for the holiday season!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts