Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well weather is turning here in Seattle..so time to hit the road for the my FIRST pre-winter Road trip. I will of course be taking the oh so reliable 2010 LP670-4SV car #12. I just turned 11,000 miles on it, had a complete fresh fluids and filters at Lamborghini service..where I might add..the tech stated the car is tip top shape and an excellent car.

So I am departing Seattle on Tuesday Oct 19th, will be heading south..at this point, (because I always change on a moments notice)...once in Oregon will be heading over to the coast..running down the 1 and 101 parts into Cali..and the GREAT "Golden Triangle" know as Humbolt County...where one of my most FAVORITE Cafe's is located. Off to Napa Valley and into San Fran for a day or so...

Heading South into LA for a bit and then on to San Diego for the Annual Lamborghini meet October 22, 23 and 24th on Shelter Island. Always a bunch of fun..Friday nite is the Harbor cruise and diner..then Saturday a run out to the East COunty for lunch and Saturday nite the diner in "little Italy" with all the cars parked on the street in front.

Monday I will head east to Scottsdale and meet up with a friend or two..then turn north to Las Vegas, need to pit stop there for a "relaxing" night at the Condo..then north along the back east sides of the Sierra mountains along some none "mapped" back county roads that barely have lane markings on them..but boy are they some fun twistys..will end of crossing up into Utha, Idaho and up into SE Oregon...a stop at Boise STATE is in order as it is a GREAT party town with lots of fun people and GREAT bars!!

Crossing back into SE Washington the tri-citys and west bound on the 82 and the 90, crossing the Cascades back into town of Seattle. Should be a blast and about 4000 miles of great fun and driving..

Then... I am already planning my next road trip, two weeks later..Seattle to Miami Approx November 15th this year.. running along Texas..and of course a stop in New Orleans home of some of the best food on earth..have a cruise on the Royal Carribean's NEW Ship..going out of Miami for 14 days near the end of November..then when I get back, run the SV all the way back to Seattle from Miami via the east coast seaboard all the way up and crossing into Canada and taking the great hiway system west back to Seattle..of course this trip WILL have the P-Zero Snow tires re-mounted onto the SV.

If all goes well that trip should be approx 8000 miles..so hoping to hit 23,000 miles or so on the SV by end of the year..maybe I will go for an even 25K!!

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
Roy you are the Lambo Man. Good stuff. Let me know when you are in LA so you can meet up for dinner or lunch with the gang. :D

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
Sounds like a great trip! And what better vehicle to take it in than a SV! :) Have fun and take lots of pictures!

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Great stuff. What an awesome pair of road trips to be looking forward to!

Enjoy you adventures Roy, and share the highlights with us.. some of us will just have to live vicariously!

·
Silver Sponsor
1,796 Posts
Wow, sounds like an awesome trip. I remember seeing you down here at the Players Run awhile in the Blue Murcielago LP640. Hope you can swing by sometime with your SV!

-Spencer
@Symbolic Motors

·
Registered
122 Posts
I think its awesome that you drive that Lambo. Some drivers are afraid to even put a couple thousand miles on them. Enjoy your trip and be safe. I am sure the drivers along side you will be drooling

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Amazing! and Kick ass that you actually drive the car.

i take it you will be shipping your luggage

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
WOW, I'm in San Diego I think I'll stop by Shelter Island to check it out next weekend. Congrats on what seems to be an incredible journey for you for the rest of this year!!

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Push that bad boy to the limit, and enjoy it. Great to hear your road tripping a SV, take a lot of pictures. :)

You mentioned your coming through canada back to seattle? You taking HWY 1 back to vancouver rolling through Winnipeg? would love to see it in person.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Wow, sounds like an awesome trip. I remember seeing you down here at the Players Run awhile in the Blue Murcielago LP640. Hope you can swing by sometime with your SV!

-Spencer
@Symbolic Motors
I will be coming to your open house event for the Lambo guys on Friday afternoon..see you then..

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Push that bad boy to the limit, and enjoy it. Great to hear your road tripping a SV, take a lot of pictures. :)

You mentioned your coming through canada back to seattle? You taking HWY 1 back to vancouver rolling through Winnipeg? would love to see it in person.
Thats tthe plan now..was even thinking, once I got toe B.C. to head north into Alaska and take the "Ice Road" like the othres on the Nat GEO show..NOW that would be a crazy ass drive!!

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
WoW Roy! Both those road trips sound crazyy..good to see someone really enjoying his toys. You stopping in NYC on the way up the east coast?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts