1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
great choice in car... wonder how it would look with blacking out the chrome trim strips and front grill, tinting tails maybe

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Doesn't suit the hip hop artist in my opinion.
Ok, if a young Hip Hop buck has his CL600 painted candy banana yellow and puts 26' spinners he gets ridiculed for polluting the brand. On the other hand, he leaves it OEM black and puts conservative 22' color matched wheels you say it doesn't it suit. Give the youngin credit for showing some restraint will ya.

22" rims tend to make the calipers look smaller haha
You know what it is, I thought the 600 shared the 8 Pot/4 Pot brakes with the 63/65 AMG. Oh well, it only has 510hp not like the 63's 536hp or the 65's 621hp.

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
very conservative and he should leave it that way. A black grill does look nice though but NO BLACK TAILLIGHTS! Gayest, dumbest sh*t a person could do to a car

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
im curious why the CL600. why not the 63? cheaper and cooler.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok, if a young Hip Hop buck has his CL600 painted candy banana yellow and puts 26' spinners he gets ridiculed for polluting the brand. On the other hand, he leaves it OEM black and puts conservative 22' color matched wheels you say it doesn't it suit. Give the youngin credit for showing some restraint will ya.

You know what it is, I thought the 600 shared the 8 Pot/4 Pot brakes with the 63/65 AMG. Oh well, it only has 510hp not like the 63's 536hp or the 65's 621hp.
akiruno... i agree... was not aware certain cars suited certain type of artist. he wanted something clean and simple.. think he did just that

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
very conservative and he should leave it that way. A black grill does look nice though but NO BLACK TAILLIGHTS! Gayest, dumbest sh*t a person could do to a car
Why?

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
black tail lights are amongst the most tasteless of mods you could do to a car
I guess that's subject to opinion. I think they look good on some applications. I usually don't like solid black but a darker red looks good. It helps tie in design cues on a car.

Reactions: TheRoadWarrior
1 - 20 of 42 Posts