Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
last time a friend of mine tried that on his way from LA to Vegas in a 950 hp porsche turbo just outside barstow chp shut down the freeway. lol Can never out run the radios.

·
Registered
283 Posts

·
5,744 Posts
last time a friend of mine tried that on his way from LA to Vegas in a 950 hp porsche turbo just outside barstow chp shut down the freeway. lol Can never out run the radios.
Was that on Targa 2 years ago?

-Markus-

·
Registered
478 Posts
I never comment negatively on these types of videos, races, excessive speeding, etc. but with so many friends on the job you start to realize how much of a D*%k move this is. Purposely getting a cop to chase you at insane speeds and putting both driver, cops, and innocent drivers at danger. Car sounded great and vid was cool to watch, but also makes me a little mad. Just voicing my opinion which i guess isn't relevant.

·
Registered
351 Posts
No it was on Players Run in 07 i think. Car was a Protomotive Porsche Turbo, the chp said they estimated he was traveling at 248mph at one point and out ran the helicopter forcing the road closure. Crazy, always gave me a heart attack every time I rode with him.

Was that on Targa 2 years ago?

-Markus-

1 - 15 of 15 Posts