Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently moved to Breckenridge, CO in Summit County in the high rockies two months ago. My STi is tuned at sea level and is kind of sluggish at the higher altitudes. My house is at 10,800 and I travel up to 12,000 feet at times. Does anyone know of any shops in my area that can give me a retune for higher altitudes? Thanks in advance!

-Doug

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
Best bet is the NWIC section of NASIOC or iwSTI.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Wow - I'm jealous! I LOOOOVE Colorado. I used to live up in the mountains also, but not a ski area. I used to live up in Teller County, west of Colorado Springs.

Living in Breck sounds too good to be true - congrats, and enjoy it! Just in time for ski season too :)

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the link, but it seems they are german car specific? would prefer someone who works with subarus..

Best bet is the NWIC section of NASIOC or iwSTI.
ive been on both sites years ago, and the people on there are all the same and they aggravate me.. but if no one here has any shops they know of, i will give them a search. i appreciate the opinion and kindness of L4P members over nasioc/iwsti.

Wow - I'm jealous! I LOOOOVE Colorado. I used to live up in the mountains also, but not a ski area. I used to live up in Teller County, west of Colorado Springs.

Living in Breck sounds too good to be true - congrats, and enjoy it! Just in time for ski season too :)
thanks, it's beautiful up here. i snowboard and get to ride 100+ times a season, so it made sense to just move here. just hoping my STi can breathe a bit better up here soon!

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
The people suck but the vendors/business owners are pretty spot on. I find it better to just not post anything lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts