Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm new to the forum and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Phill, I've honestly been looking around for the forum for quite some time and everyone here seems pretty cool. Looking forward to meeting new people making some new friends on here. I have an 06 Audi A6 4.2 and an 09 GTI 2Dr, I've been on the Audi/VW scene for a few years now. :)

Here are a few shots of my car courtesy of my good friend Arthur Leytman (a.k.a Point n Shoot Photography). The pix are a little older, i have a different set of wheels now and a different grill.

This one is fairly recent from Waterfest 16

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
welcome to the 4. What kind of wheels are on the A6 now?

·
Banned
8,211 Posts
Welcome to L4P nice car u have there. Try to make it out to the Gold Coast Concours this weekend and stop by the L4P booth. I'll be working there all day.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome =), I will definitely try to make it to the concours and stop by to meet a few of you.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks =), i just spent the whole day today taking care of it. wash, dry, Bug and Tar remover, wash again, clay bar, wash, dry, porter cable 3 stage polish.....i'm pretty beat, but the car looks so much better now. alot less swirl marks.

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
always nice to have an audi around... im waiting on them to take over the world

·
Registered
548 Posts
Welcome to the 4... hope to see you around.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts