Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kept refusing joining this site for a long time, as I thought luxury for play would never concern me. After reading some of the forum it looks like I'll come here more often.

I'm Rafal. 21. Originally from Poland, in Boston for the past four years.

Currently driving this.

Rocking this look again when I get new front grille that I lost thanks for elderly driving:

I'm obsessed with watches and F1. Renault F1 ftw!
:bow1:

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Welcome to L4P....love the GTO =)
Thanks guys!

welcome, any details on the gto?
Its an 05, 6speed with a monaro conversion. I have bunch of mods on it: all exhaust with headers, no cats, just a pair of magnaflows in the back. It's cammed with a mid-aggressive size 232/239. Sparco seats, konis, currently on stock height rear springs. All in all it's a fun quick car that roars a lot.

Currently looking at either hopping on something slower like 04 SL500 or saving up for for a downpayment on some property.

Awesome, welcome to the 4, what part of poland are you from, lived in lublin, for about 6 months years ago.
I'm from Lomza, which is north from Lublin. Did you go to school there? Polish? :)

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
I'm from Lomza, which is north from Lublin. Did you go to school there? Polish? :)
i lived there for about 6 months back in 93-94 went to school there, i speak, and understand polish, but read and write, not going to happen lol. my parents are from poland.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
welcome, enjoy.

nice goat

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Glad to have you here. Welcome to the 4.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i lived there for about 6 months back in 93-94 went to school there, i speak, and understand polish, but read and write, not going to happen lol. my parents are from poland.
Czyli na ogół powinieneś rozumieć trochę ;) mam nadzieje ze nikt tutaj się nie urazi ze pisze po polsku ;) pozdrowka!

Thanks guys for the welcome! Are there any people from around Boston? Looking forward recruiting some for L4P cruises around beantown!

·
Registered
596 Posts
Hi, I'm Ryan. Welcome!

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey, I know you!
Go on fb and make that cars and coffee event. People check fb at least once a day so there's 6 days to go.

Btw, new c&c-like thing was just created. Has a name almost as fancy as yuppieracing: caferacers ;) feel free to come. It's in foxboro next sunday.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I hope to meet some of you soon.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts