Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys

I am new to this forum and i would like to get some information from you experts.

I am form India and you know how it is here, not much of Rolls- Royce at all !
:/

Nevertheless the demand is rising and people are wanting to purchase luxurious cars as prestigious as Rolls-Royce.

I have heard a lot about Pre-owned luxurious car re-sellers as well. Here is my question. What is the value of car's purchased form these luxury car re-sellers ?

Please Help

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Specially in India, where authenticity and good service is already showcasing a question mark, what is the scope of purchasing a used Rolls-Royce gong to go in my favour ?
Infact, what is the true essence of a used luxury car ? Are they worth the buy ? What if something goes really fishy ?
While surfing the et i just came across a few used car dealers out of which Big Boy Toys seemed savvy to me. At-least they has some information on the net followed by some images.

Do you have any more recommendations for making a genuine purchase in India? What can the best feasible solution for those who cant afford to buy a new one? Well, ii have heard that it takes quite a lot of time to receive a Rolls-Royce. Is there any faster option , something that wont make us wait for years and at the same time value for money?
What about the paper work and all ?

Guys, a reply would be of quite help !
Cheers.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts