Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I just came back from California to my homeland, Korea, 1 month ago. I was really looking forward to upgrading my supra but it looks like I might be headed out to New Zealand to help with my mom's business soon. I will really hate to see her go, but the good side is I'll probably get an R34 GTR in NZ ;)

Anyways, here are some amateur shots I took. I didn't have a tripod at the time, so I will be getting some better shots this weekend, with some night shots and HDR photography etc... I realize the car is a bit on the 'wild' side with the bright orange color, but my original plans were to get the car painted anthracite, with matte black BBS LMR's, and go single turbo. Looks like those plans have gone down the drain...

For time time being though here are the details:

Approx. 400 rhwp on 1.2bar (17.4PSI), 360 rwhp on 0.9bar (13PSI)
Do-Luck front/side/rear
Porsche GT2 orange pearl color
Volk TE-37 special offset 18" rims, wrapped in Bridgestones (245-35-18 front, 265-35-18 rear)
Tein coilovers
Seibon carbon hood
Euro style glass headlights
LED everywhere
Custom leather interior, with custom black leather supra seats (red stitching)
HKS fmic
HKS bov
HKS EVC4 electronic boost controller
HKS exhaust
HKS 120pi air intake
aftermarket radiator
auto transmission cooler
Full audio (Pioneer head unit / alphasonik amp / alphasonik 12" sub / alphasonik speakers and tweeters up front)

PICS:

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Nice! That's why it's hard to find clean Turbo Supras in Japan lately. I lived in Pyongtaek/Suwon for over 5 years…I'll be back there in May for a week.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Your Supra looks awesome! I'm sure it catches a lot of attention in Korea.

Btw, nice pics by the 63 building! My Dad works in the Twin tower building right by it!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice! That's why it's hard to find clean Turbo Supras in Japan lately. I lived in Pyongtaek/Suwon for over 5 years…I'll be back there in May for a week.
Nice, let me know if you're ever bored and want to meet up with the Skyline GTR or Supra crew =)

Your Supra looks awesome! I'm sure it catches a lot of attention in Korea.

Btw, nice pics by the 63 building! My Dad works in the Twin tower building right by it!
Yes, it gets a lot of attention alright... XD Your dad works at the Twin tower building? I used to have lunch there when I worked at 63 building... small world lol

·
Registered
452 Posts
Nice, let me know if you're ever bored and want to meet up with the Skyline GTR or Supra crew =)

Yes, it gets a lot of attention alright... XD Your dad works at the Twin tower building? I used to have lunch there when I worked at 63 building... small world lol
I'm sure it catches a lot of attention! Car looks awesome! Yeah he works at the twin tower building! I actually live right by there as well whenever I am in Korea!

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
Does anyone have a 56k anymore? I think that warning doesn't need to be made anymore

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the kind words, and yes it's an auto ^^

Let's see... country like Korea where bumper to bumper traffic is everyday life, plus the fact that autos shift faster led me to choose it over a manual. To each his own I guess.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
do share more on cars in Korea. Been there once back in 2005 if im not mistaken. Hardly see any modified cars, mostly general sedans. I might be going there again to check out the girls :D

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
The color on the wheels throws off the flow but it's a hot car otherwise.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks guys, well, the performance scene has seen a lot of changes lately, mostly thanks to the Fast and Furious movies XD

You can see a lot of drag races / drifting / touges going on during the weekend, and the car club scene is also very active.
I think the skyline and supra clubs meet up fairly often, there is a long stretch of highway that was recently built where you can find lots of exotics "showing their stuff".

Ice350, I kinda agree with you on the wheel color, I had originally intended to paint the color anthracite with matte black wheels, as I said in my post, but my half a year working in the States and my soon to be departure to New Zealand will mean I will have to sell her, sadly.

·
Registered
521 Posts
I've never been a fan of carbon hoods and still don't think they look that great, but anyway a nice looking car! That orange really pops :)

·
Registered
319 Posts
Thanks for the kind words, and yes it's an auto ^^

Let's see... country like Korea where bumper to bumper traffic is everyday life, plus the fact that autos shift faster led me to choose it over a manual. To each his own I guess.
Oh, yeah? What led you to rice it out then? Personally, the only mod I like here are the wheels, even though Te37's are getting a bit played out.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts