Luxury4Play.com banner

41 - 60 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
871 Posts
RENNtech Carbon Fiber Front Splitter and Rear Diffuser Installed!! Customer requested them to be painted Matte Black. Lastly... The calipers were painted gloss black. They look killer.

Phase 3.. More power? Suspension? Or something noone has done before? What do you think?

Car looks awesome!!

·
Registered
346 Posts
so awesome... drove by the shop a couple weekends ago and saw it up on the lift without rims and i knew somethin was up. turned out great and sounds even better.
IMO the stock suspension is perfect and those rims fill out nicely but it might look sick smoking out the red in the tail lights at least a little. but otherwise i love the red interior on white look...

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
^^ Thank you. It will be getting louder too! Exhaust system will be a part of the next phase. Have you ever stopped by the shop Maserati Max? If not you should!

·
Gold Sponsor
3,967 Posts
What track do they race at? I'm right down the street in Rancho Cucamonga.
All over the US and Canada with GRAND-AM and ALMS. We are planning on having a Southern California event for the team in the Spring.

Chris, pardon for the thread distraction :bow1:

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
It has been a while since we have updated this thread, but here is a video that we put together to showcase the modifications performed to the car.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
396 Posts
Wow that video is just awesome. brutal sounds its amazing i love this build

·
Gold Sponsor
3,967 Posts
Great video. The S/C will crank up the insanity to 11.

41 - 60 of 64 Posts