Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Awesome. That has WIN Jizz all over it!!

·
Registered
415 Posts
I hope y'all aren't planning on putting a huge wing on the back like a couple of the other heavily modded SLS I've seen.

It looks great as of now though

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I hope y'all aren't planning on putting a huge wing on the back like a couple of the other heavily modded SLS I've seen.

It looks great as of now though
No wing will be going on this one, just some suspension and other aesthetic modifications

·
Registered
415 Posts
No wing will be going on this one, just some suspension and other aesthetic modifications
Good i love the sls but it just looks strange with a wing. Sounds like its going to be awesome though i can't wait to see it!

·
Registered
415 Posts
What happened to this???

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #35 (Edited)
RENNtech Carbon Fiber Front Splitter and Rear Diffuser Installed!! Customer requested them to be painted Matte Black. Lastly... The calipers were painted gloss black. They look killer.

Phase 3.. More power? Suspension? Or something noone has done before? What do you think?

·
Gold Sponsor
3,967 Posts
Looks excellent!

Phase 3:
web630-slsgt3-vln.jpg

Think of it like a SLSRS

·
Registered
415 Posts
Goddamn the SLS looks so good from a profile view but from the front it looks very strange.

Looks great though, i absolutely love those rims.

·
Registered
415 Posts
As for phase three i would definitely get that beast as low to the ground as you can. And i was thinking maybe a different front bumper? I love how MBZ incorporated the logo into the bumper so much, and i haven't seen this yet, but maybe something else would make it look really mean/unique. I don't know, just freestying here i but i think that would look sick, and very different.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Looks excellent!

Phase 3:

Think of it like a SLSRS
^^^Hahaha, we will end up there someday! I need to post up our C55 Race car. You would appreciate that. I see that you are involved with road racing. Where are you located?

As for phase three i would definitely get that beast as low to the ground as you can. And i was thinking maybe a different front bumper? I love how MBZ incorporated the logo into the bumper so much, and i haven't seen this yet, but maybe something else would make it look really mean/unique. I don't know, just freestying here i but i think that would look sick, and very different.
Thank you for the feedback Pinin! Yes, we will lower the car for the next phase. KW Variant 3's with the HLS (Hydraulic Lift System). I like where your head is at. There are some other kits out there that we are considering. The painted carbon pieces blend in with the car, and are a little more subtle if you will.

·
Gold Sponsor
3,967 Posts
^^^Hahaha, we will end up there someday! I need to post up our C55 Race car. You would appreciate that. I see that you are involved with road racing. Where are you located?
I run the marketing side of my business from Houston, TX, but run my race team out of Fontana, CA. We are running a Lotus Evora GT4 in 2012, but the SLS race car has interested me of late.

21 - 40 of 64 Posts