Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!

Thanks for having me! I'll be seeing you at GoldRush next year, hopefully as a sponsor with our VC firm. From Chicago, always been into cars. Finishing a TT build on a LP-700 (hopefully March). Messing with the 560 lately, but the snow is coming in a couple of months :(

Hope to see you guys around!

Reactions: altimaser

·
Registered
42 Posts
Welcome. Question, didn't the new body S-Class not come in 65 until 2015? I bought my 2014 S63 this past December and I wanted the S65 but they told me it wasn't available until mid 2014 when the 2015's roll out. Just curious....

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oops, S63, not 65. Goodness, I wish. I'll update my sig :)

Welcome. Question, didn't the new body S-Class not come in 65 until 2015? I bought my 2014 S63 this past December and I wanted the S65 but they told me it wasn't available until mid 2014 when the 2015's roll out. Just curious....

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
How do you mistake YOUR own S63 for an S65?
Either a guy who thought he'd seem cooler by lying that he had an S65, or a troll. I'm guessing troll as his avatar image is all over the web, and no one with that garage would feel the need to lie about having an S65 instead of a 63.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Either a guy who thought he'd seem cooler by lying that he had an S65, or a troll. I'm guessing troll as his avatar image is all over the web, and no one with that garage would feel the need to lie about having an S65 instead of a 63.
But they DO look alike :p

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Welcome! Im in chicago let's meet

·
Registered
237 Posts
That a badass line up if it is true, need pics asap otherwise this thread is just another Look at me and my pretend cars thread....

1 - 20 of 28 Posts