Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a manager at one of my clubs, he just bought a BMW 335i and he is wanting to put some 20's on it. He knew I was a car guy and asked me if I had any hook up on rims and tires. He then proceeded to tell me he stopped by a local rim and tire store and was looking at a set of TSW's... I told him that I just couldn't let him do that. I showed him a few sets of ADV.1, D2 Wheels, and Vossen Wheels. He liked them all but wanted to see more pics of the wheels on the car. If you guys have pics with your rims on the 335i please post them below so I can show them to him. I also need to know the size and fitment. PM me pricing as well. Thanks

·
Registered
6,214 Posts
I showed him these and he actually was not a fan of these
what kind of wheel does he want. must get a feel for the style he likes. show him the sponsors websites and see what he is after.

please dont let him get some flashy chrome dubs :eek:hwell:

I bet WB can help you out tmw! :)

·
Premium Member
16,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
what kind of wheel does he want. must get a feel for the style he likes. show him the sponsors websites and see what he is after.

please dont let him get some flashy chrome dubs :eek:hwell:

I bet WB can help you out tmw! :)
As stated above, I have shown him some sponsors websites. He does like the ADV.1. He wants a staggered fitment with a deep concave. He mentioned chrome but I think I will be able to get him away from that.

·
Registered
174 Posts
He asked about Vossen's. His budget is around the 2500 to 3200 range. Im sure if we can put the perfect wheel in front of him he will get it if its a little higher.
At DPE we some fully custom, fully forged 2 piece wheels in this price range shipped to his door.

We have just redesigned our R16, R07s, and LS5 which are very popular amongst the crowd.

Don't spend the same amount of money on cast wheels claiming to be forged, get the real deal.

For a whole selection of pics and not just the same car over and over with different wheels please visit our E90/E92 galleries here

E90/E92 3-Series (2006-Present)

325 | 328 | 330 | 335

Let me know if I can help you, we have many designs to chose from in this series and have alot of new stuff coming out.....if interested he can help us debut.

Manu

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts