Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
................That's the same thing we said, But we here at 503 Motoring aim to please and when our good friend from NY came into town wanting a little change, well what were we to do. Have a listen.....

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL, yep Mohamed had them put the KAHN exhaust on before the left. The KAHN exhaust that we just cut to pieces.

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It actually has little to no drone in the cab, I was really surprised, but damn is it loud when you hop on it!

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah it sounded great, obviously a bit subdued since it is a ROver but he wanted it LOUD....I called him a few days later to see how we was enjoying it and he laughed and said "alot of people think it's too loud and that I should fix it" so I asked what HE thought and he said " I like it" LOL.

·
Registered
370 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
^ yeah he didn't want to spend the money to have us reposition the system, just wanted it louder. LOL We don't always get to do things our way. That is why I left the other plate frame on there.

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
^ Brian, Bring the HSE by and we'll hook that shit up...LOL You still want us to move that wiring around for you?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts