Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do you have ne good vids of your rx7 shooting flames?

it soooo awsome, i wanna do that when i have a big boys car. joking bout that

·
Registered
596 Posts
haha thanks man! Funny I actually do - Yuri and Arturo filmed it one night a couple months ago but I haven't gotten up on the web - it was more for me to see b/c I had just bought the car around then.

Thanks for the compliment though. You need to talk to Dennis - he's the flame king ;)

·
Registered
596 Posts
Here are a couple sick shots though

My brother's car at Monticello race track:

One of my buddies (John Renna - Shoots photos for Modified Mag)

Rolex 24 at Daytona

Rolex Grand-Am

And on of mine

As you can see he's a very talented photographer and next year I am going to try and setup a photo shoot with him and the L4P members

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i like the pics.

would he do maybe a l4p calender? one or two cars per month of it.

i've seen the rolex rx8's in person. a kid is looking at an rx8, i told him stay with the rotory cause it shoots flames with lil work...i know ricer sounding, but cool

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
we should do a NE L4P members photoshoot, we should try and get most of the active members to do it

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
we should do a NE L4P members photoshoot, we should try and get most of the active members to do it
set it up & they will come!

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Lemme see what i can do, ill check out a few spots for us

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Amazing pics, thank you for sharing.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Thanks for the compliments guys. An L4P calendar would be pretty cool - but with that you can just compile shots that have already been taken.

As for a photo shoot I will speak to him - as I stated before it's an idea I have had for a while. It will obviously not be free and I will try and figure out a price per car. We could maybe do a few still shots, rolling, and rig for each car. But as one could imagine this process is extremely time consuming on top of getting the right lighting etc. So might have to be a 2 day event.

But do not worry, I'll make it happen ;)

·
Registered
596 Posts
Some more by John Renna:

·
Registered
596 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts