Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey l4p ... i have known about you guys for a while now from family friends and what not.

About me ... well i am a kid at college nothing special.

I dont really post here just look around, however i recently totaled my car so i need a new one.

I can't decide between a bmw 135i or a bmw e46 m3.

I am leaning towards the m3 because it seems like a better overall performance car. The only reason i have the bmw 135i in mind is because it is a newer bmw e46 m3 i guess.

·
Registered
483 Posts
M3.

Honestly, the 1er was a mistake styling wise. It has the same problems as the other N54 engines (HPFP), which is a pain ($) to fix if you're buying used and it's out of warranty. I know the e46 has it's problems too (corrosion right guys?) but overall i think it's a pretty solid car and the ///M will not let you down with performance or available aftermarket parts like the 1-er will.

If you're think about the 135, and it's not the size you like, why not check the 335 e92? It has alot more aftermarket options and community support out there. The 1-er has kinda just fell flat with the BMW community.

EDIT: oh yea, welcome to the 4!

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Welcome to the 4! Go M3 for sure, the SMG on the e46 is very good and couple guys I know who have it swear by it

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.