Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody on here an authorized Hermes dealer, or have any input on who to go to? Need to get the gf something for her bday. Thanks

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
get her a neck scarf from Hermes. Got that my ex and she still wears it today. And with 270€ its fairly cheep for something that stays stylish for centuries.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
selection varies by store and a lot of the stores won't pull inventory from another store. hermes has a website where you can also buy some of the items--just not the most popular leather items (kelly, birkin, etc)

·
Registered
244 Posts
Call the San Diego store and ask for Katia. She always takes care of me, absolutely the best sales person ever. The stores number is (619) 574-9570

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
I hate Hermes, I don't mind buying the girlfriend Coach purses now compared to what Hermes did to me and my wallet.

·
Registered
452 Posts
I've been to the San Diego fashion valley mall Hermes store and they have very good customer service so I would give them a call like OB-JD said and see what they can do for you!

·
Registered
319 Posts
I hate Hermes, I don't mind buying the girlfriend Coach purses now compared to what Hermes did to me and my wallet.
Let me coach you, no coach tags.
what's that mean?
Get rid of that coach bag!

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
I got the impression he was belittling Coach.

·
Registered
319 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
Ok?

So you're cool!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts